No. Once you purchase Just Press Record on the App Store you will not be required to pay any subscription fees or be asked to make in-app purchases to continue to use Just Press Record. This does not necessarily mean that all future updates will be free - we reserve the right to charge for major new versions of the app.
Articles in this section
- I already purchased the iOS App. Why am I being asked to pay again on another device?
- How do I install the Watch app?
- Are there free or trial versions of Just Press Record available?
- Will I be charged additional fees to continue to use Just Press Record?
- Can I get a refund?
- Do I need to purchase the iOS and Mac versions separately?
- Do I need to buy the Mac version to play recordings made on iOS?
- So, why would I want the Mac version?
- How do I add the Just Press Record widget to my Lock screen?
- I have updated to iOS 11. Just Press Record has disappeared from my Apple Watch.