Yes, you can record in the background on iOS and your Apple Watch. Be aware that using other audio or video apps, or making or receiving phone calls will interrupt the recording.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a Siri Shortcut for Just Press Record on iOS and watchOS?
- Can I pause and resume a recording?
- Does Just Press Record on the Apple Watch act as a remote control for the iPhone?
- Can I record from my AirPods?
- Is there a recording time limit?
- Can I record a phone call?
- Can I make discrete recordings on the Apple Watch with Just Press Record?
- Once I start a recording, can it continue in the background?
- How do I know that Just Press Record is recording in the background?