Your 12 most recent recordings are kept on your Apple Watch. If you need to delete one or more of these recordings, Force Press on the Recents screen and select Delete Recording to delete the currently selected recording. Select Delete All if you want to delete all recent recordings. Please note that this does not affect recordings that have not yet been sent to your iPhone - they will still be transferred to your iPhone the next time they connect.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Just Press Record on Apple Watch?
- Why does playback on my Apple Watch stop when the screen turns off?
- Where can I find recent recordings on my Apple Watch?
- How do I delete a recording from my Apple Watch?
- How do I turn up the volume of recordings on my Apple Watch?
- How do I rename a recording?
- Can I rename a folder?
- Can I playback at different speeds?
- What is the Dark Mode display setting?
- Can I trim my audio recordings?