Currently folders (which, by default, are named with the date e.g. 2017-12-29) cannot be renamed within Just Press Record. However, iCloud Drive folders can be renamed using Finder on your Mac or the Files app on iOS 11. It is not possible to rename folders if you are using the Local Storage option.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Just Press Record on Apple Watch?
- Why does playback on my Apple Watch stop when the screen turns off?
- Where can I find recent recordings on my Apple Watch?
- How do I delete a recording from my Apple Watch?
- How do I turn up the volume of recordings on my Apple Watch?
- How do I rename a recording?
- Can I rename a folder?
- Can I playback at different speeds?
- What is the Dark Mode display setting?
- Can I trim my audio recordings?