Currently folders (which, by default, are named with the date e.g. 2017-12-29) cannot be renamed within Just Press Record. However, iCloud Drive folders can be renamed using Finder on your Mac or the Files app on iOS 11. It is not possible to rename folders if you are using the Local Storage option.
Articles in this section
- How does Just Press Record work on the Apple Watch?
- Where can I find recent recordings on my Apple Watch?
- How do I delete a recording from my Apple Watch?
- How do I turn up the volume of recordings on my Apple Watch?
- How do I rename a recording?
- Can I rename a folder?
- Can I playback at different speeds?
- Can I trim my audio recordings?
- Is there a URL scheme for Just Press Record?
- I'm worried about privacy. Do the audio and transcriptions ever leave my device to your servers?