Yes. The iOS and Mac versions are separate purchases on the App Store and Mac App Store respectively.
Articles in this section
- I already purchased the iOS App. Why am I being asked to pay again on another device?
- How do I install the Watch app?
- Are there free or trial versions of Just Press Record available?
- Will I be charged additional fees to continue to use Just Press Record?
- Can I get a refund?
- Do I need to purchase the iOS and Mac versions separately?
- Do I need to buy the Mac version to play recordings made on iOS?
- So, why would I want the Mac version?
- How do I add the Just Press Record widget to my Lock screen?
- I have updated to iOS 11. Just Press Record has disappeared from my Apple Watch.