No. Just Press Record uses standard audio file formats and uses iCloud Drive to sync between all your devices. You can therefore play recordings made on iOS on your Mac using apps such as QuickTime Player that’s included with every Mac.
Articles in this section
- How do I install the Watch app?
- Will I be charged additional fees to continue to use Just Press Record?
- Do I need to purchase the iOS and Mac versions separately?
- Do I need to buy the Mac version to play recordings made on iOS?
- So, why would I want the Mac version?
- How do I add the Just Press Record widget to my Lock screen?
- I have updated to iOS 11. Just Press Record has disappeared from my Apple Watch.
- Is Just Press Record available for Windows or Android?