No, recordings are not moved when switching storage locations.
Articles in this section
- How are my recordings transferred between my Apple Watch and iPhone?
- I have recordings on my Apple Watch that have not transferred to my iPhone.
- How do I send Apple Watch recordings to my iPhone?
- How are my recordings synced between my iPhone, iPad and Mac?
- If I switch storage locations will my existing recordings move over to the new location?
- For security reasons I can’t use Wi-Fi, but I need to transfer recordings from my iPhone to my Mac.
- Can I use Just Press Record without iCloud Drive?
- Why don’t I see the option to enable iCloud Drive in my iCloud settings?
- I’ve made recordings on my iPhone but I can’t see a Just Press Record folder in iCloud Drive.