During playback you can use the Digital Crown to adjust the playback volume. If the playback level is still too quiet, the system hardware volume may have been reduced by one of the system apps. Only system apps have control over this level.
Articles in this section
- How does Just Press Record work on the Apple Watch?
- Where can I find recent recordings on my Apple Watch?
- How do I delete a recording from my Apple Watch?
- How do I turn up the volume of recordings on my Apple Watch?
- How do I rename a recording?
- Can I rename a folder?
- Can I playback at different speeds?
- Can I trim my audio recordings?
- Is there a URL scheme for Just Press Record?
- I'm worried about privacy. Do the audio and transcriptions ever leave my device to your servers?