During playback you can use the Digital Crown to adjust the playback volume. If the playback level is still too quiet, the system hardware volume may have been reduced by one of the system apps. Only system apps have control over this level.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Just Press Record on Apple Watch?
- Why does playback on my Apple Watch stop when the screen turns off?
- Where can I find recent recordings on my Apple Watch?
- How do I delete a recording from my Apple Watch?
- How do I turn up the volume of recordings on my Apple Watch?
- How do I rename a recording?
- Can I rename a folder?
- Can I playback at different speeds?
- What is the Dark Mode display setting?
- Can I trim my audio recordings?